‘That’s So Raven’ is back

8c6ba46e-7d47-4ff5-9112-2207ac47b5d4-1477584869 Most teenagers have grown up with a series of television shows that embodied the essence of their childhood, but one nostalgic show that most can recall is “That’s So Raven.” The hysterical teen show about Raven Baxter (Raven Symone) trying to fit in at high school as a psychic teenager was one of the Disney Channel’s most popular shows along with Hannah Montana” and the “Suite Life of Zack and Cody. And now, it’s coming back.

“I used to watch it all the time,” sophomore Melanie Weber said. “I’m so excited to hear that Disney is bringing Raven back.”

That’s So Raven ran from 2003 to 2007 and was centered around Raven’s ability to see into the future and trying to fix situations before they initially happened. By doing so, she usually caused small disasters that contributed to the show’s humor.

Disney recently announced that they are bringing the hilarious character back with a brand new television show, “That’s So Raven 2.In this spin-off, she will be all grown up as a single mom, with two kids of her own. Her daughter is said to have psychic powers like her mother with a very confident and strong being, while her son is more of a shy and a big-hearted mama’s boy.

According to The Huffington Post,The series is still in early development, but it looks like it’s going the Girl Meets World’ route, focusing on new characters.”

This show hasn’t released details, including whether all of the original cast will return, but the production of this new show is official and launching in 2017. Disney has given certain clues as too who will return and people are eager to see if certain important characters will be back such as Eddie, Chelsea or Cory.

“I’m really excited to see what the new show will be about. That’s so Raven was one of my favorite shows growing up,” sophomore Ashley Paseltiner said. “I will definitely watch it when it comes out.”

Currently, Raven Symone is a host on the ABC show “The View” and will be exiting in December to start working on her brand new show with Disney. In every single interview, Symone emphasizes how excited and grateful she is to be working with Disney again.