[Brief] Parkland Farmers’ Market to return on Nov. 5

The City of Parkland recently announced the annual Farmers’ Market will return, beginning on Sunday, Nov. 5. Once it kicks off, the Farmers’ Market will take place every other Sunday from 9 a.m to 1 p.m.

The farmers’ market is held at the Parkland Equestrian Center on Holmberg and Ranch Rd. The event has been taking place in Parkland since 2006 and many residents look forward to the different shops, foods, seafood and more available to citizens each year.

Those who choose to attend the Farmers’ Market can expect to see a wide range of different shops. The market is divided into food and non-food products. For non-food products, hand-made jewelry and soaps are common sights. The food section offers a wide variety in culture and type: baked goods, fresh seafood, boba, doughnuts, kettle corn, dips, sauces, curries and more.

The city has also opened applications to sell at the Farmers’ Market to citizens. All further information regarding the Farmers’ Market, including dates, vendors attending and the application to become a vendor, can be found on the City of Parkland’s website.