• February 28MSD to have a modified schedule for Wednesday, Feb. 28 following hour-long evacuation due to bomb threat
  • February 28MSD allows students back on campus at 10:11 a.m. following all clear by Broward Sheriff's Office; students return to fifth period
  • February 28MSD evacuates to Cumber Stadium at 8:38 a.m. due to bomb threat

MSD to hold their annual Curriculum Night

Every year Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School hosts their very own curriculum night, offering opportunities for incoming freshmen and their parents to learn more about the classes and clubs they should participate in for their first year at MSD. This year, the event will take place on Thursday, Feb. 8.

MSD invites all eighth graders that plan on attending MSD and allows for parents to ask any and all questions they have about their child becoming an Eagle. The event is set to begin at 5 p.m. with information on Pre-Programs like Exceptional Student Education (ESE) and gifted classes.

Following this, a general informational meeting will be held in the auditorium until 6:30 p.m., where parents and students can learn about MSD, the different credits required, class levels and more.

The rest of the evening will be held in both the cafeteria and the mini gym. The department heads will be available to answer any and all questions about the academic programs offered at MSD. In the cafeteria, current students and teachers will be available to answer any questions about electives and the special programs offered at MSD.

More information can be found on the flyer posted on the school’s website.