• February 28MSD to have a modified schedule for Wednesday, Feb. 28 following hour-long evacuation due to bomb threat
  • February 28MSD allows students back on campus at 10:11 a.m. following all clear by Broward Sheriff's Office; students return to fifth period
  • February 28MSD evacuates to Cumber Stadium at 8:38 a.m. due to bomb threat

Paragon

[Brief] MSD to hold Cambridge Night on Nov. 28 to explain new courses available next school year

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School will be holding Cambridge Night in the auditorium on Tuesday, Nov. 28. The purpose is to inform parents and guardians of MSD students about the current and new accelerated programs offered at MSD. These accelerated programs include Advanced Placement and Cambridge classes.

Cambridge Night will be held for parents and guardians of students for the class of 2025, 2026, 2027 and 2028. This includes eighth graders, freshmen, sophomores and juniors.

The sessions will discuss the launch of new courses, specifically AICE classes, for students next year before the release of course cards.

The first Cambridge information session will start at 6:00 p.m. and will be held for parents of students in the class of 2027 and 2028.

The second session will start at 7:15 p.m. and will be held for parents of students in the class of 2025 and 2026.