Makayla Jules
At Addiction Bistro, the waffle and eggs meal had hints of vanilla on the waffle and the perfect amount of salt on the eggs. The meal costs $14.99 and includes the eggs and three strips of bacon.

[Review] Addiction Bistro enters the Coral Springs food scene with addicting food

Addiction Bistro is a small American restaurant that serves a variety of breakfast and dinner classics. Located inside the Ramblewood Plaza on W. Atlantic Blvd., their menu consists of omelets, steaks, ribs and more. The restaurant opened in early August 2023 and is already well known for its warm and soft French toast.

What makes Addiction Bistro different from other places is its large menu, which features an appealing array of American dishes that illustrate the bold and diverse sweet and savory flavors. Every meal comes with meat of your choice and eggs.

The restaurant’s atmosphere felt modern and vibrant. It features a teal and orange theme with marble tables and teal seats. There is a sit-down dining room for guests to enjoy their meals. The restaurant is quite small and always has at least half of the place full. I was there from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on a Saturday and got seated quickly. The service was very welcoming. When customers first enter, the staff is quick with taking orders and has no delay in bringing food out.

The first entree I tried was the waffle and egg breakfast special. The Belgian waffles were fluffy, had a wonderful texture and had a strong vanilla taste. A good thing to note is the size of the waffle; there were four squares of waffles when other breakfast places gave two pieces.

To compliment the waffle, the eggs and bacon on the side were hot and fresh. The eggs were fluffy and had a mix of different spices and seasonings. The waffle and egg breakfast special is a tasty entree that is highly recommended.

The next food item I tried was the bacon, egg and cheese croissant, which included a choice of a side of tater tots or french fries. I chose the tater tots, which were fresh and crispy on the outside with a soft inside. The croissant was one of the best I have ever had, as it was fresh and tasted like it was straight from the bakery. The eggs and bacon were hot and crunchy, which made the entree filling and delicious.

Overall, Addiction Bistro is a place I would revisit. Next time, I would like to try their lunch, more specifically their wings and french fries. Their prices are affordable and reasonable considering portions of the meals are neither very big nor small and are just enough for one person. The vibe and the overall atmosphere were the best that I have ever been to.